How to Use MediaSend
This guide describes how to use MediaSend.
This guide assumes you have already created a gallery within your Cincopa account.
Before You Begin:
- If you have not created a gallery, please follow the Getting Started Guide or the How to Create a Gallery Video before continuing.
- Log in to your Cincopa Account.
- Click MediaSend at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address, the recipients email address, a subject [optional] and a message body [optional]
- Click on Attach Multiple Files to attach one or more files.
- Click on files to add them to the email. To upload a file, click the upload more files button. When you have selected all the files you want to send, click the Finish and continue button.
- Choose the options you want for the email.
- Instant Watching Technology: Desktop - Recipient can view media before downloading on a PC/Mac.
- Instant Watching Technology: Mobile - Recipient can view media before downloading many mobile devices.
- Premium (Pro Account users)
- Receiver can download files - Allow recipient to download the media file.
- Receive can preview in HD quality - Allow recipient to view the media in HD.
- Click the Send button to send your email message.