We’re happy to announce that Cincopa now accepts credit and debit card payment for all plans and traffic packages.
This is one of the most asked questions: 'How can I upgrade my Cincopa account using credit card ?' and what's the easiest way to do that?
So we have created a very simple tutorial to explain just that – just follow the instructions on the images and you can have it in 2 minutes.
And no, we’ve not abandoned Paypal as a payment option. We still happily continue to offer this, too.
NOTE: To add an extra traffic package you need to follow exact same steps as for plan upgrade as it is detailed below.
2. Click 'Buy Now' under plan you wish to purchase and select best option for your needs. Click ' Pay'.
3. Secure Order Form opens. Fill in all mandatory data and click 'Submit'.
4. Please allow up to two minutes for payment processing to complete.
5. Congratulations! You've successfully become a Premium Cincopa member.
Moment when you get a receipt for your payment by email:
6. You can now check status for all your subscriptions on My Account - Billing section.
NOTE: This section is available for paying customers with credit card only.
With brand new Billing section from My Account page you are allowed to:
A. Review and edit your invoices data
B. Upgrade your plan and package(s)
C. Even cancel directly from your Cincopa account
7. To get invoice just click 'View invoice'
8. To manage your subscription:
9. To change current plan click 'Change Plan':
Choose an alternative plan and then click on 'Switch Plan'.
10. To review and edit invoice information click 'Details' under 'Invoice information' :
NOTE: Changes will not be applied to past invoices, only to future ones.
11. To change credit cards for your recurrent payment click 'Change' under 'Payment Method':
After changing click 'Submit'.
12. To cancel automatic payment for Cincopa subscription click 'Change' under 'Status'
Fill in a cancellation reason and click on 'Cancel Subscription'
There are no records now under 'Active Subscriptions'
And on My Account - Billing section subscription becomes 'Cancelled'
And you will also be notified by email:
We really hope this will help. So, let us know what you think. As always, we’re eager to receive comments, suggestions and feedback.