- Go to the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Click the download button to download the plugin.
- Save the file in a location on your hard drive where you will find it easily.
- Unzip the downloaded package, post-rich-videos-and-photos-galleries.zip.
- Locate the post-rich-videos-and-photos-galleries folder and copy it into the `wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Log into your WordPress administration panel on the internet.
- Activate the plugin (named 'WordPress Cincopa Plugin') through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (if you are upgrading from an earlier version, make sure to de-activate and re-activate the plugin so that all options are updated).
- Go to your post / page and click on the C icon. The Cincopa Welcome page will open in a pop-up window.
Have more questions? Submit a request