- Start the Cincopa Desktop Media Agent.
- After the Cincopa agent page comes up on your screen, type your username and password which are the same as those you registered with. You will be redirected to the screen where you can add your folder.
- Click "Add Folder" and only select the first folder e.g. C:\XYZ to tell Cincopa agent where you keep your media files. When you finish, highlight C:\XYZ and click "Confirm".
Note: The agent will "NOT" upload those folders and files at this point. It will scan and send information about those folder's structure and file's meta data to the server.
- Wait several minutes and then sign in to your account using the link: http://www.cincopa.com/login.aspx?serviceid=bda11c83-d112-4349-8a69-2e268633fe0f.
- You will be redirected to the "My Account" page where at the right hand side under "My Cloud Network" you can see your folder and its status.