You can get to this page by navigating to Galleries and then click on 'Embed Gallery'. More info on how to get code for your gallery: http://help.cincopa.com/entries/405639-How-do-I-get-the-code-for-a-gallery-
HTML code displays by default.
And here's what you can do on Embed Gallery page:
1. Preview gallery. More info here: http://help.cincopa.com/entries/444158-How-to-Preview-Skins
2. View embed gallery status.
3. Frequently Asked Questions on embed galleries with answers and links to help articles.
4. Enable Cincopa SEO tools or remove SEO tags from embedding code. More info here: http://help.cincopa.com/entries/41310780-Cincopa-SEO-Search-engine-optimization-tools
5. Choose the method you want to embed the gallery to your website
Embed regular HTML code - compatible with any website:
Embed in Wordpress
You may also easily share your gallery in social media websites. Just copy the link and paste on your Facebook/Google+/Twitter or any other media page
Copy the code and paste it in your blog or website.
Copy the wordpress tag and paste it in your blog. Tag should look something like this [cincopa 12345678]
Get Wordpress plugin directly from Wordpress.org site, install it and follow the instructions.
Read more about Wordpress MU and BuddyPress
Copy the Drupal tag and paste it in your site. Tag should look something like this [cincopa 12345678]
Get Drupal Module for Drupal.org site.
Copy the link for your iTunes and paste it in your site. Feed should look something like this http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtime/itunes/feed.aspx?fid=12345678
For other web sites
Simply copy and paste the appropriate code into your Blog or site.