Probably the most straightforward way to present your images. This thumbnail view is a perennial favorite. Use this skin when you want to show viewers the extent and content of your gallery.
- Height - height of your gallery
- Width - width of your gallery
- Iframe - place the image in an HTML iFrame if the gallery is not working properly inside a page
- Cooliris – will add a link to you gallery and allow your users to use the cool Cooliris player, which is a popular new way of browsing images and videos
- Allow Download – will let your users download the original files using a zip file. Remember that in this instance, users will be able to use your images as they wish
- Domain Lock – Will lock your gallery to your site so that nobody will be able to hack into it
- Remove Cincopa Branding – (only available for premium users) will remove Cincopa branding from your site ... though we don't know why you'd want to ...
- Thumbnail Size – select the size of the thumbnails you want to display
- Content Size – sets the size of your media content
Notes: Some settings can only be changed if you are a premium user.
Lots to show? The image list allows you to display each and every one of your photos in a thumbnail format.