The following skin is in beta, you can now use it by following the instructions below.
- Height - height of your gallery
- Width - width of your gallery
- Cooliris – will add a link to you gallery and allow your users to use the cool Cooliris player, which is a popular new way of browsing images and videos
- Allow Download – will let your users download the original files using a zip file. Remember that in this instance, users will be able to use your images as they wish
- Domain Lock – Will lock your gallery to your site so that nobody will be able to hack into it
- Remove Cincopa Branding – (only available for premium users) will remove Cincopa branding from your site ... though we don't know why you'd want to ...
- Thumbnail Size – select the size of the thumbnails you want to display
- Content Size – sets the size of your media content
- Images per page - Number of images per page. 0(zero) means no pagination
- Display caption for thumb - Add image caption below thumb.
- Load Default CSS - Whether to load the default CSS. When unchecked it allows to completely customize the look and feel of the player using CSS.
Notes: Some settings can only be changed if you are a premium user.
To use this skin, click http://www.cincopa.com/wpplugin/wizard_style.aspx?sfid=new&defskin=imagelistv2 to start the wizard. Click "Save settings and continue". You will need to upload or select your photos and continue.
Finish the wizard, get the HTML code or tag and paste it in your post. You can go back at any point in the future to add/remove photos and edit the text.