Cincopa allows you to embed any media gallery into an email marketing campaign or email newsletter. Embedded media will show up in a form of a custom sized thumbnail opening the gallery in a new browser tab on click.
Cincopa supports integration with basically all top email marketing providers, including MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, Vertical Response, and others. Besides, you can embed a gallery into a single email message that using a web-based email client like Gmail.
For embedded video galleries, advanced stats will be available on the Video Analytics page. You can figure out which email recipients have played the video, see their viewing stats, engagement, detailed information like IP address, location, etc.
Follow these simple steps to integrate multimedia with your email campaigns:
- Choose a gallery you’d like to embed from the list.
- Click on the “Embed Gallery” button.
- Open the “Emails and Campaigns” tab in the left column of the “Embed Gallery” page.
- Select your email provider from the drop-down menu. If you want to embed the gallery to a single email with an email client (for example, Gmail or Yahoo), you’ll have to enter recipient’s name and email manually to enable tracking.
- Optionally customize the gallery thumbnail size.
- Check the “Add title and description” checkbox in case you want to show this information in your message.
- Copy the embed code and paste it into your email template.
Please note that email integration is available to users of Plus, Corporate, and Enterprise plans.