Integration with your site is possible using two types of feeds.
The first type is XML based feed like RSS that your server-side script can fetch and use the inside links to create your output HTML. This type of feed will also allow you to develop your own flash based animation, slideshow or video player.
Creating your feed :
- First create your gallery using this wizard. The wizard will allow you to select/upload your media.
- At the end of the wizard copy the id of the gallery (for example 10464405).
- Use the id with one of those links :
- Media RSS 2.00 - http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtime/rss200.aspx?fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
- XSPF - http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtime/xspf.aspx?fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
- JSON - http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtime/json.aspx?fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
- JSON Version 2-
- with callback http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtimeze/json.aspx?details=all&callback=my_func&fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
- without callback (only JSON) http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtimeze/json.aspx?details=all&fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
- CoolIris RSS - http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtime/coolirisrss.aspx?fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
- RSS for jw players - http://www.cincopa.com/media-platform/runtime/player44/rssjw.aspx?fid=AgCAn_Zvs6Zl
Customizing your feed :
You may customize your feed by adding parameters to the url, here is a list of parameters that you can add :
- Customize the thumbnail size by adding &thumb=small/medium/large/xlarge/original to the URL, for example :
- For images you can customize the content size by adding &content=small/medium/large/xlarge/original to the URL, for example :
- For videos you can customize the content file format to flv, mp4, webm etc. for more info please contact email@example.com
The URLs are escaped in the XML, depend on which platform you use you'll need to unescape them, mostly to URL.replace("&", "&").