Cincopa Joomla! Module Installation Guide - Joomla version 1.5.x
This article describes how to install the Cincopa module for the Joomla! content management system version 1.5.x.
Joomla! version 1.6 is not yet supported.
This article assumes you have Joomla! version 1.5.x installed and operational.
Before beginning, download the Joomla! module to your computer here.
- Log in to your Joomla! Control Panel.
- Click Extensions and then click Install/Uninstall.
- Click the Choose File button.
- Locate the Cincopa Joomla! module zip file that you downloaded on your computer (joomla_com_cincopa.zip). Select it and click Open.
- The file "joomla_com_cincopa.zip" will appear the in box. Click the Upload File & Install button to install the module.
- You will see a success message (red box) and instructions on how to use the Cincopa Joomla! module (green box). The module has successfully been installed.
Thats it! You've successfully installed the Cincopa Joomla!1.5.x module!
If you see error messages instead of or on the screen above, repeat the installation process. If repeating the installation process does not result in successful installation, delete the file "joomla_com_cincopa.zip" that you downloaded and repeat the entire process in this article included downloading a new copy of the module file "joomla_com_cincopa.zip".